At Tight Line Productions, we pride ourselves on our service and dedication to building our community. We believe that by helping this amazing community grow and flourish we will also be growing ourselves. With the 4th of July quickly approaching, it is a great opportunity for the people of Brevard County to get out and support the community. Here is a list of some activities being held on the 4th of July. What better way to celebrate our nation’s independence than spending time with friends and family while also supporting Brevard County? Take a look and get out there. Happy Birthday America!
- The Firecracker 5KStart Independence Day off right with this patriotic 5K. The running will start at 7:00 am. You can pick up you Race Pack beginning on Friday, June 30th through Monday, July 3rd. Don’t miss out on the Patriotic Costume Contest, breakfast catered by Einstein Bros Bagels, a $500 gas card giveaway, and the red, white and blue Popsicles at the finish line.
- Annual Independence Day Parade in Downtown MelbourneCome celebrate the land of the free with the whole community at the Annual Independence Day parade held along E. New Haven Avenue in Historic Downtown Melbourne. The parade starts at 10am and goes until 11:30am, so head on over a little early to get a front row spot to see all the action.
- Red, White and You!Visit the Titusville Elks Lodge for their 4th of July Picnic. There will be food and games for the whole family. This picnic starts at 11am and runs until 3:00pm. It is $10 for adults and $5 for children.
- Red White and Boom Over North BrevardSpend the evening of our country’s birthday at Red, White and Boom Over North Brevard. This event will be held at Sandpoint Park, where there will be live music, family activities, vendors, and a spectacular firework show at 9:15pm. And the best part is that it is FREE!
- July 4th in Riverfront ParkThe City of Cocoa and City of Rockledge are combining forces again to give you an amazing 4th of July spectacular. The Mayor of Cocoa, Henry Parrish, III, will be beginning the event, followed by a FREE concert from the Brevard Symphony Orchestra on the main stage. To finish off the night there will be a firework show starting at 9:15 over the Indian River!
Tight Line Productions
Latest posts by Tight Line Productions (see all)
- 3 Marketing Trends to Expect in 2019 - February 25, 2019
- Client Showcase: Brevard County Sheriff’s Office Charity Website - August 2, 2018
- Tight Line Works with Health First to Produce “We are Brevard” Video - May 25, 2018
- Facebook’s Algorithm Change: How it Affects Your Business and What to Do About It - February 22, 2018
- Tight Line Attends Social Fresh 2017 - January 19, 2018