One of our recent endeavors at Tight Line Productions has been to enhance and grow areas of the company dedicated to all things digital marketing & social media. In today’s tech-savvy world, social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat have emerged as powerful marketing platforms for advertisers to reach their target audience and keep them engaged. As a result, we’ve bolstered our Grassroots Social Media Initiative which consists of social media maintenance as well as Facebook advertising (and much more!). The creative force at the helm of our Social Media and Digital Strategy department is Stefani Angy, one of the newest members of the Tight Line Team.
When Stefani learned about the Social Fresh conference being held in Orlando, she knew it was the perfect opportunity to learn the newest tricks of the trade and stay up-to-date on what was happening in the social media world. She made the trip to the Social Fresh conference held at the Wyndham Grand hotel in Orlando, FL, accompanied by Tight Line’s CEO, Mark Lewis.
“I have to say, attending the Social Fresh conference was a great decision. The things I learned today are going to help me be the best Digital Media Strategist I can be, and I am so excited to implement this new knowledge when I construct our upcoming Facebook Ad campaigns.” Stefani said
Tight Line Productions
Latest posts by Tight Line Productions (see all)
- 3 Marketing Trends to Expect in 2019 - February 25, 2019
- Client Showcase: Brevard County Sheriff’s Office Charity Website - August 2, 2018
- Tight Line Works with Health First to Produce “We are Brevard” Video - May 25, 2018
- Facebook’s Algorithm Change: How it Affects Your Business and What to Do About It - February 22, 2018
- Tight Line Attends Social Fresh 2017 - January 19, 2018